Application Instructions & Tips
Step 1. Preparing Your Products
- Puncture a few holes on the seal. (The number of holes you punch out controls the product flow) Tap a small amount of powder – about the size of a pearl - onto the lid.
- Because everyone's skin color is unique, we have provided two different colors of foundation. Skin tones can change from season to season and some women like to blend Purity to match or enhance seasonal color changes. Experiment with combining the 2 foundation colors in the lid. Once you've found a color you like, move on to step 3. (Note: it is possible that a single foundation color is already a great match for your skin tone)
- Swirl the Foundation Brush around the lid until the powder is completely absorbed by the brush. Make sure the mineral makeup is on the inside bristles of the brush – not just the outside.
- Tap the brush to remove any excess powder.
Our mineral products are very concentrated and should be used sparingly. Remember – less is more! You can always add more later.
Several light applications are more effective than a single heavy application.
To enhance or give the appearance of a sun-kissed face, use more of the darker color foundation when you are mixing the foundation colors.
Step 2. Applying your Purity Foundation
- Starting from the outside of your face at your jaw line, work inward.
- If needed, repeat a layer to each side. Do NOT grind the minerals into your skin! You will be surprised with the coverage you obtain with a light hand.
Allow a couple seconds for Mineral Foundation to ‘warm up’ to your skin before applying an additional layer. As you wear our Foundation it mixes with the natural oils of your skin to adjust to your unique coloring.
Step 3. Applying your Purity All-Over Glow
- Dust a light layer of All-Over Glow on the apples of your cheeks, by working outwards and up.
If you find you have applied too much All-Over Glow, tone it down by brushing a little of the Mineral Finishing Powder on top.
Step 4. Applying Mineral Finishing Powder
- Lightly dust Mineral Finishing Powder All-Over your skin with small circular brush strokes.
In hot or humid weather, or to control very oily skin, try using our Mineral Finishing Powder as a light primer and then apply our Mineral Foundation right on top.
If your skin appears shiny, you have put on too much Mineral Foundation. You can tone down the shine by applying Mineral Finishing Powder on top.